Navy Chaplain Corps Vision Statement: Mission-ready Sailors, Marines and their families, demonstrating spiritual, moral and ethical maturity, supported by the innovative delivery of religious ministry and compassionate pastoral care.
Chaplain spiritual support services promote gratifying connections with others, healthy lifestyle choices, and the stamina to overcome challenges associated with a major life change.
The Navy Wounded Warrior – Safe Harbor shares resources that strengthen, motivate, and reinforce spiritual maturity among seriously wounded, ill, and injured Sailors and Coast Guardsmen, as well as their families. It also identifyies and provides staff training programs to combat the effects of compassion fatigue and burnout.
Should service members or their families need to speak with a chaplain, they should contact the ChaplainCare toll-free number for spiritual/pastoral services. Dial 1-877-4-1-TOUCH (86824), press option 2, and then option 2 again, and you will be directed to a chaplain for immediate assistance.
- Access ChaplainCare for daily devotions, self-help resources, useful links, information on CREDO retreats and other spiritual/pastoral information.
- Have you received new orders? Are you looking at an upcoming change in status? If so, and you currently are receiving mental health care, check out InTransition.
- Visit afterdeployment.org for various wellness resources for service members and their families.
- The Real Warriors Campaign supports resiliency-building, recovery, and the reintegration of returning service members and their families.
- Learn about the Navy Reserve’s Psychological Health Outreach Program and access resources in your area.